Front

Front

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Eggtraordinary work this month

hello everybody ,Tina here, and I thought we could have a quick roundup of this Octobers meeting, starting with a photo of one of the pieces of seaside pebbles work  that was brought in for us all to see, made at the workshop we did last month with Annette, isn't it gorgeous.




This month most of us did the pod workshop with Wendy

 as we began the egg challenge ,  Im really excited about this, there are so many possibilities , so many of you have some great ideas.


I think these pods are really super,
I will definitely be making some of these to hold small Christmas gifts.
I took quite a few photos this month and I will be putting the rest  onto an album page
but I had to put this absolutely marvellous little cradle on here because it impressed me so much.
 

EGGSTRAORDINARY.

2 comments:

  1. Great to finish my Egg at this mornings session, and nice to see some other eggs, it should be interesting to see them all displayed together next autumn, so many different techniques already!

    ReplyDelete